Power-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb is a linear fluorescent bulb with a color temperature of 18000 Kelvin and fits all suitable standard and electronic ballasts. Color temperature for fluorescent lights is assigned a value based on human color perception that matches the color of the particular lamp. This Power-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb generates super bright light with a strong blue spectral component supporting the photosynthetic corals, invertebrates and other marine life. The Power-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb is great for simulating open water lighting conditions as well as providing a beneficial spectrum for a variety of freshwater and marine aquariums. Glo T8 bulbs feature quality components and raw materials that contribute to a long-lasting performance. Linear fluorescent T8 lighting technology offers excellent energy efficiency.
- T8 25mm diameter bulb fits standard and electric ballasts
- Simulates open water lighting conditions
- Close placement to water surface offers the potential to maximize light entry into the aquarium
- Adds a vibrant blue and white illumination
- Perfect for all standard and electrical ballasts; Ideal for marine and African cichlid aquariums